Bluegrey Technologies is a one-stop web development and IT services and solutions company. With an experience of over 10 years in the IT industry and having worked with over 800+ clients, we have consistently established ourselves as the providers of the most innovative, eye catchy and comprehensive web solutions to global businesses across various industries. In a constantly evolving world of dynamic technology, we believe in delivering the best quality services and provide 24/7 support to all our clients to ensure they never have to worry about their IT needs again.
We’re always happy to hear from potential prospects, existing clients, partners, competitors – pretty much anybody. We’ll tell you very quickly if we can help solve your situation and hear you out if you can help solve ours. If you have an interesting project or an idea, big or small, or would like to simply pick our brain and talk business, Contact Us at the below mentioned numbers or fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch very soon.
Account Executives should have knowledge in many fields and help grow their companies by finding leads, closing sales, supporting existing clients, formulating sales strategies, and communicating product value to clients. They may also be known as Account Handlers.
Work timings: U.S.A (E.S.T) (5 days working)
Timings: 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM
• Excellent Communication Skills and fluency in English is a must.
• Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling
• Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
• Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
• Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
• Communicates client needs and demands to Employer Company.
• Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
• Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
• Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
• Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
• Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
• Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
• Keep records of client transactions
• Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
Skills and Qualifications
• Account Management Experience
• QuickBooks account
• Client-Focused Solutions Experience
• Project Management Skills
• Ability to Communicate Client Needs with Staff
• Talent for Influencing Client Management
• Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously
• Negotiation Skills and Listening Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Time Management Skills and account Degree
Job type – Full time (5 working days)
Shift Timings: 4:00 p.m to 12:00 a.m OR 12:00 a.m to 8:00 a.m
• Work with US TEAM
• Work under rotational shifts.
• Excellent English communication skills.
• In depth understanding of TCP/IP LAN/WAN networking technologies and troubleshooting techniques.
• Good knowledge of virtualization technologies.
• Experience with configuring business-class firewalls and VPNs.
• Candidate should have knowledge about Remote Desktop / virtualization technology.
• Candidate should have knowledge of Networking.
• MCSE Certified, Active CCNA a plus.
• Understanding of network protocols like http, https, snmp, dns, dhcp, vlan and vpn
• In depth knowledge of following concepts: Load balancing, failover, Cloud Computing, Network Security
• Ability to solve desktop/Laptop related issues.
• Must have hands on experience with Network equipments i.e router, switches, modem, access point, bridge, firewall.
• Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem related to LAN, WLAN