Full Time, Job Form: Rotational
Posted 9 months ago
1. Technical Support Specialist (Network Engineer)
2. IT Sales
- Work: 0 – 2 year
5 Working Days
- Work with a highly experienced US team.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- In-depth understanding of TCP/IP LAN/WAN networking technologies and troubleshooting techniques.
- Good knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Experience with configuring business-class firewalls and VPNs
- Understanding of network protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP, DNS, DHCP, VLan, and VPN
- In-depth knowledge of the following concepts: Load balancing, fail-over, Cloud Computing, Network Security
- Ability to solve desktop/Laptop related issues.
- Must have hands-on experience with Network equipment i.e router, switches, modem, access point, bridge, firewall.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem-related to LAN, WLAN
Active CCNA a plus.
|Job Category||Network Engineer|